Click Here

Forms / Statement

View and/or print menus...

Menus are subject to change. FF and 1% milk offered daily.

Nottoway County Public Schools Food Service Department is operated under the federally funded School Nutrition Program. Nutrition is an important part of the education process. Studies show that well-nourished students are better prepared to learn. We are committed to making nutritious meals available to every school child in Nottoway County and educating children to make healthful choices that will enhance their academic and physical performances.

Adults/teachers may purchase breakfast for $2.25 and lunch for $3.75

Questions or concerns specific to a particular school can be directed to that school’s Food Service Manager and general questions can be directed to Charlyn Pierce (434) 645 9596 ext. 7031.

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
     Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights   
     1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: [email protected]

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.